View the dedicated products for your vehicle.
Here you will see a list of your recently viewed products.
Your cart is empty.
Surname or VAT no.:
Check order status
Check order status
E-store approved by Continental
The Continental CrossContact ATR are tyres designed for SUVs used on both asphalt roads as well as off-road tracks. The manufacturer declares that the model is in 70% adapted to driving on asphalt, with the remaining 30% contributing to the improvement of the off-road driving experience. The Continental CrossContact ATR are premium tyres that feature a symmetrical tread pattern that performs best on different kinds of surfaces.
The manufacture process of these tyres involves the use of a technologically advanced silica rubber compound. This, together with a special tread pattern siping, provides excellent handling on wet roads. In adverse weather conditions the car will not lose contact with the road surface and its short braking distance will be maintained.
The owners of SUVs expect from their tyres not only safety, but also high driving comfort. The layout of the blocks and grooves in the tread perfectly absorbs vibrationsfor reduced noise levels.
Another feature that improves off-road handling is a special ‘grip tooth’ between the grooves and an open tread design with a large number of sipes. This makes for additional traction on loose surfaces (mud, sand, gravel, etc.). When travelling over more uneven, stony tracks the tyre design ensures strong resistance to cuts and other damage and rapid removal of stones from the grooves. As a result, it offers high mileage even when regularly used off-road.
It is good to compare this model with other 4x4 tyres offered by Continental. This is the key to correct matching to your driving style. This model, as already mentioned, is in 70% adapted for driving on asphalt, and in 30% for off-road use. In the case of the ContiCrossContact AT this ratio is 50/50, for the ContiCrossContact LX 2 80/20, and for the PremiumContact 6 it is 100/0 (the last being a typical asphalt tyre).
Information on the manufacturer:
Continental is a German manufacturer of tyres having over 100 years of experience in the industry. The brand’s tyres regularly win awards in tests carried out by the leading organisations and motoring magazines. They are also factory-mounted in top-brand cars.
We have been collecting information about this tyre for 763 days. In that time we have received 1 reviews. The total distance driven by our customers is 5000 miles.
The highest rated parameter is: noise level.
This tyre was reviewed by users driving in terrain + in the city.
This tyre was reviewed by drivers who assess their driving style as calm.
Reviews per page:
Size: 225/60 R17
Early days for these tyres, they've only got 2,000+ miles on them. Under spreadsheet analysis I am losing around 1.8mpg from the previous tyres which I am happy with. There is no more noise than the previous tyres which is great.
On wet roads when you touch white lines they can be skittish but perhaps that's me.
They certainly roll at lower psi but offer good off-road ability. Need to be kept around 40psi which means they sit nice. It's a nice compromise.
They look great on the Subaru Forester and all in all I am very pleased indeed. Saw them being used extensively in BC & Alberta in Canada and Utah & Arizona in the US on Foresters and all the owners were very pleased so figured I'd give them a go.
I'd buy them again, no worries.
Is this review helpful?
Offers per page:
235/60 R18 107 V
We are a certified dealer of Continental tyres.
Terms and conditions
How cookies are used
Registration of a new fitting station
Apart from the United Kingdom we sell tyres and wheels online in Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Austria, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Hungary, Belgium, Ireland, Slovakia and Poland and we are still planning to enter new markets. You will find drivers using tyres bought at Oponeo all across Europe. Click on a flag to visit our foreign web-shops.
Stay in touch and follow us on the most popular social networks.
E-store approved by: