Michelin PILOT SPORT CUP+ features
Built for the track and fully legal
MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup + is an evolution of the MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup. Wet grip and aquaplaning have been optimised with its Dual Compound Technology and a new tread pattern.
MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup + is the reference track tyre for Porsche and BMW M, fitted as original equipment to the Porsche 911, GT2, GT3 and the BMW M3
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup + tread pattern
-Full silica compound to optimise wet grip
- Motorsport Compound for outstanding dry grip
- Wider grooves for improved aquaplaning performance
- Additional sipes for improved wet grip
Conditions of Use
- Use the car manufacturer’s recommended tyre pressures.
Cold starting pressures, 26 psi (1.8 bar) front and rear.
Then bring the tyres gradually up to temperature.
To maximise grip aim for:
- Hot pressures of 2.3 bar front and rear (contact Michelin for more information).
- Tread compound temperature between 70° and 110°C for optimum performance.
For more information, contact Michelin.
Important: after track use, before leaving the circuit and once the tyres have cooled down, re-inflate your tyres to establish the car manufacturer’s recommended tyre pressures. Due to the reduced original tread depths and technical characteristics of these tyres, we advise drivers to take care and reduce speeds as necessary in wet conditions, especially in deep standing water or heavy rain. This applies to track and road use.