BFGoodrich Touring features
Tyres BF Goodrich Touring give you precise steering and control:
- Directional tread pattern features two central ribs (one rib only featured on some smaller sizes).
- Higher rigidity of the shaped tread blocks improves footprint on slippery surfaces.
Optimum driving control the BF Goodrich Touring provides is guaranteed by:
- 3 longitudinal grooves and transversal channels direct water to the outside of the tyre.
- Deep transversal sipes for better grip on wet roads.
The BF Goodrich Touring tyre gives you control and fast response in all situations:
- Directional tread pattern features two central ribs (a single rib on some sizes).
- The blocks are shaped in a way that makes the tread more rigid, which results in a better footprint on the ground.
- 3 longitudinal grooves and transverse channels disperse water to the outside of the tyre.
- Deep transverse sipes give a clinging effect on wet roads.
BF Goodrich is a brand owned by Michelin. The company was founded in 1870 as a rubber factory. Since its inception, BF Goodrich brand has always been famous for its pioneering character. BF Goodrich enjoyed several successes including the European Rally Championship and the Le Mans, lasting 24 hours. The Brand produces a wide range of tyres for cars, as well as models for specialized applications such as space shuttles.