Pirelli CINTURATO P6 features
For small and medium-sized cars. A tyre that delivers excellent performance in wet conditions and whilst braking. Long lasting tread combines with high driving comfort.
Cinturato P6 is the tyre developed by Pirelli with particular emphasis on:
- Environmental sustainability
- Value for money
whilst retaining the high level of comfort that has always been a fundamental characteristic of Pirelli tyres.
With symmetric tread pattern design, available with speed code T,H/V and rim diameter from 14" to 16".
Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
Made from eco-compatible materials that minimise environmental impact, both at the production stage and throughout the life of the tyre.
Longer lasting tyre that maintains high levels of performance and safety.
Safety, eco-compatibility and savings characterise the Cinturato P6™. Low rolling resistance enables the driver to reduce fuel consumption and therefore CO2 emissions, whilst the higher mileage saves money. Compounds are free of aromatic oils, which are potentially dangerous for the environment.
- Symmetrical tread pattern with continuous circumferential Grooves
- Solid central rib
- Innovative tread compound
- Efficient expulsion of water
- Constant contact with the road
- Reduced rolling resistance
- High level of performance in wet conditions
- Optimum stability even at higher speeds
- Fuel saving and longer life