List filtering
  • Goodride (329)

Summer tyres: Goodride

Below we present the ranking of the most popular summer tyres among our customers

Popular models of summer tyres Goodride

All models of Goodride summer tyres

Recently added reviews

Goodride H550A
cheap and good
Opinion Zawisza: 4.3

Purchased with the car Mitsubishi Lancer 8 Initially, I feared the unknown brand to me before because I'm the type of driver who hardly fetches from the gas, but I have to admit that the tire positively surprised me. This is not maybe ideal when it comes to comfort (the aggressive drive slowly and hot weather a little squeaking bends), but that is what is most important is adherence to a very high standard both on wet and dry roads. Car goes like Sticky, driving at a speed higher by deep puddles also stable and reliable. So far, I drove just under 15 thousand miles on these tires, but have convinced me to him and I think the next set also will this company. more »

Goodride SA 05
solid tire
Opinion tramper: 2.8

I make entry when you order a new one, another set of tyres Goodride / Westlike SA-05. Tyres true despite the expectation that the producer does not know. Excellent braking. Sticks to the asphalt. Firmly hold the corners. Beige slip. The rain also some. On dry asphalt leave streaks far behind the car, even in a big rain. The car is the top version of power for this kind of VW and used to drive around the city in the proportions of 85% of the rest of the long route of 15%, so they have where they rip off, but it almost did not see the strip after 30 thousand. kilometers! Buy the new by common sense. Price is sensationally low traction to their sense of security and that, however, I no longer when the tyre is subjected to hundreds of millions of cycles of fatigue and is new. For a more in-depth and ranging. There's no holding the tyre well and the so-called cost-effective, they are not such miracles. These are normal and fuel consumption is proportional to their width. Tyres are to field trials. Only the very tarmac. Good appearance and nice tread, which is highlighting but not extravagant. Height 50 is that it works on our roads in Poland than it is and hard and dangerous. Waste your wheels, suspension, and perhaps an obvious stunt to fly 40-45 on dziurach.Brzegi tyres have edge protection against abrasion wheels, but there are some solid lipping, but my MOMO is not scratched. Underestimated tyres for people. It is worth to buy and safely carry their children. more »

List of all Goodride summer tyres

Winter tyres: Goodride

Below we present the ranking of the most popular winter tyres among our customers

Popular models of winter tyres Goodride

All models of Goodride winter tyres

Recently added reviews

Goodride SW608
Tires recommendable :)
Opinion Derek: 4.8

My driving style is very fast and dynamic, so I was in need of good and safe tyres.. I bought Goodride SW608. I was quite sceptical about unknown brands... but I risked for very low price for such tyres.. and I must admit, I am surprised in 100%!!! On dry surface, the tyre catches the road like a "leech", its short stopping distance and its ability to redirect water very well, driving is superb and safe. On snow, was driving with about 37 to 87 mph :) and I felt comfortable with these tyres: I covered quite a distance through winter and a moment of spring, andd the Goodride SW608 will serve me well for some next 3 seasons :) with my driving style. I definitely recommend more »

Goodride SW601
cheap and good
Opinion Wally: 4.4

I had to buy new winter tyres, and because of my limited budget I decided to buy Goodride SW601. On my the second car I have Debica Frigo 2s fitted, so I'll try to make a small comparison. On fresh snow and slush their behaviour is very good, and thus very similar. They both slide on ice, but it's common knowlegde that the only way ot drive on ice is to use spiked tyres. As for behaviour on wet and dry, Goodride tyres provide better grip than Debicas. They grip better in the corners and at higher speeds you have the sense of stability (the car doesn't swerve). I did about 7000 miles on Goodride tyres and I don't see any visible signs of wear. To sum up, Goodride SW601 are good tyres at a decent price. more »

List of all Goodride winter tyres

All season tyres: Goodride

Below we present the ranking of the most popular all season tyres among our customers

Popular models of all season tyres Goodride

All models of Goodride all season tyres

Recently added reviews

List of all Goodride all season tyres