Michelin Pilot Power 2CT is a summer tyre designed for highway motorcycles with a sporty nature. It is the perfect choice for all drivers who sometimes like to test their skills on a closed racetrack. In the production of Pilot Power 2CT, the manufacturer used two leading technologies that positively affect its behaviour on the road. The first of them is Two Compound Technology (2CT) that perfectly combines excellent grip when cornering with increased mileage from the strengthened central part of the tread. The front tyres has 80% of their area made of a rigid and resistant compound with the side belts of the tyre (10% each) made of softer, 'gripping' rubber. The rear tyres have a slightly different distribution of each compound compared to previous models. The centre of the tyre occupies 78% of its surface, whereas its sides are equally divided to share the remaining 22%. The second applied solution is SCT (Synthetic Component Technology). They are made of a mixture of MRSE rubber and HTSC resins which results in the quick heating of the tire. As a result, Michelin Pilot Power 2CT provides almost 100% of its road parameters at the very start of a drive. The tyre has also been repeatedly appreciated by professional racing drivers in motor magazines such as "Motorrad" and "Ride". The tyre is produced in almost ten 17-inch sizes.