Michelin Latitude Tour HP
Designed for all road orientated 4x4 vehicles
It is the 4x4 tyre that offers you maximum comfort and outstanding longevity.
- M+S marking, Standard and ZP versions
- Maximum comfort
Very low levels of noise and vibration
Low rolling resistance to reduce fuel consumption
- Many vehicle manufacturer approvals
Audi Q5 and Q7, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes M and R Class, Mercedes GLK …
- “Terrain-proof” compound for excellent mileage
The “Terrain-Proof” compound is derived from earth mover tyre technology where abrasion with stones and gravel accelerates wear.
The “Terrain-Proof” compound enables both on and off-road driving and resists wear in difficult driving conditions, in particular:
• in multi-purpose use, e.g. stone/gravel tracks.
• with heavily laden vehicles, e.g. towing a horsebox.
• in hard road driving (hard braking, acceleration or cornering).
- StabiliGrip sipes for comfort and safety on wet roads
StabiliGrip allows the use of more sipes (better wet grip) whilst still giving tread block rigidity (improved driving precision).
In addition, StabiliGrip sipes are specially positioned to reduce tyre noise.
"Supple yet rigid” construction for greater safety on wet roads and more mileage*
A supple casing, giving the maximum sized contact patch, combined with a rigid tread pattern ensures an even distribution of pressure across the whole contact patch.
Result: optimum grip, especially on wet roads, and an even wear pattern for greater mileage.